Seek First the Kingdom
Many of you know I was enlightened years ago for six months. For those of you who don't know about this experience I had, you can click here to watch a video where I talk with Bentinho Massaro about it.
I have begun to experience a re-emergence of sorts that is making it difficult to talk or write. However, I am consciously writing these words in an attempt to help others who've been, as Mooji puts it, "Kissed by God" to get back 'home' (I have a new appreciation for the prodigal son parable) or perhaps people who've been trying to reach enlightenment for years to no avail. I'm finding more and more people around me are going through a re-awakening as well so there must be a massive wave of opportunity going on right now in the universal flow.
Here are some notes I've been taking. Much, if not all, of this can be found in Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth, but here goes:
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
You must give up all that you want and become one with God again like when you were born (essentially become born again). This requires you to lose all interest in your life and its dramas as they stand at this moment and put your full alert attention on only this moment. Then:
- Always keep your attention divided by feeling the energy in your body at the same time as your attention is elsewhere.
- Keep your attention on the space around you and lose interest in all drama or concerns of life.
- If you think, just watch the thoughts. Your thoughts lose their significance in time. This turns into mere knowingness.
- Let just this connected feeling with source energy be enough. Don't strive for a finish line based on a prior experience or something you've heard it should be like.
- Remain with your attention this way. Incubate. Gestate.
- For awhile it feels like work and feels like there are two of you then they merge. One surrenders.
- Essentially you are allowing the larger, more true part of you, to take the reigns.
- Stay tethered only to the feeling of a force field within you and your heart's expansion.
- What you put your attention on expands so go watch nature and see yourself in what you see.
- There is no need for the flower to be forced open. Just remain open to the unfolding.
- There is no need to keep, contain, build, or harness this energy. Just remove any obstacle to you being aware you're fully immersed already.
- It's almost as if we're learning to use as many senses as possible, at the same time, increasing our capacity to receive divine intelligence exponentially.
Once you are fully immersed, you will find your dreams begin to manifest before your eyes. Then you simply take loving action when prompted to do so by your spirit and instinct.
The benefit to having awakened before is the path feels familiar like returning home from a journey. You give up for awhile and go away discouraged but then come back with renewed vigor. As Mooji says, "You stay in the nothing, as the nothing, until the effort to stay disappears." Please feel free to leave a comment below with any questions or feedback. Namaste.